Guides and Outfitters
I recommend this outfitter
Overall rating

Quantity of Game

Quality of Game

Guide Professionalism

Camp and Amenities

Overall Experience

Once again the trip of a lifetime. I hunted at Mikes main camp. This was my 6th time to hunt with Mike at the WideRack and everytime has been fantastic. If I could only hunt with one person a year Mike would be the one. The food cooked by Mikes wife Elana was incredible and as always Mike gives each hunter a 100% effort to try to get them a shot opportunity. I did not see a shooter buck on stand, but I did see one from the cabin. There were 6 guys in camp and 5 of the 6 had shot opportunities. I had at least 50 deer inside of 20 yards in 10 sits, and had smaller bucks chasing does right underneath me. Mike knows how much I like shooting does, and was gracious enough to let me kill 2 giant does. Each doe was 150lb+ incredible. Overall another trip of s lifetime with Mike. This may not be deer heaven, but it is a local call from there. Mike now has 4 camps Main camp, Oak camp, J camp, and B camp, and everyone has the WideRack excellence. Thank you Mike you hare not only a fantastic outfitter, but a brother in Christ and a true friend!

Hunt Info

Date of Hunt
November 2016
D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments