Guides and Outfitters
Once in a Lifetime Hunt
Overall rating

Quantity of Game

Quality of Game

Guide Professionalism

Camp and Amenities

Overall Experience

Anyone thinking about booking that, “once in a lifetime hunt” will be easily convinced that your operation ranks at the top of the list. For those of us that need to budget a trip like this in between everyday expenses it can become somewhat of a risk because we’ve all experienced the flip side of high expectations. Allow me to wave any doubts you might have, there is no flip side to Northern Plains Outfitters! From the minute you arrive it will meet or exceed all aspects, starting with the comfortable and clean accommodations along with the well prepared and plentiful meals. Then there is the hunting! The well placed but sometimes questionable stands that will always surprise you, the obvious managed herd of mature Whitetail deer, the constant juggling of hunter locations because of your diligent attention to the constant changing winds and weather. The percentage of opportunities presented to your hunters is a true testament to the type of dedication that you and your guides present. To ANYONE thinking about the “once in a lifetime hunt” you will not be disappointed! P.S. I was fortunate to share my hunt with my dad and so you know, I’ve just sent my deposit in for my 7th consecutive season (with my dad)!

Hunt Info

Date of Hunt
Successful Hunt
Yes
Animal Hunted
Whitetail Deer
Type of Hunt
Semi-Guided
W
#1 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments