Guides and Outfitters
Top Notch outfitter
Overall rating

Quantity of Game

Quality of Game

Guide Professionalism

Camp and Amenities

Overall Experience

I hunted many outfitters in the mid west until 2013 when I was introduced to Bill and Jen at Border Bucks.Found a home here with one of the highest ranked outfitters in the Midwest in my mind.These folks make you feel like one of the family and treat you that way as well.I give the archery hunting an A+ with an abundance of whitetail deer.The opportunity for a trophy (150+) is there everyday as they hunt the wind on a daily basis trying to set each hunter up for a kill of a lifetime.
Guides are friendly and knowledgeable of the area.You will most likely hunt a different stand every day.All stands have all the safety equipment and ample amount of hangers for your gear.
I go back every year sometimes twice a year archery hunting the rut (Nov) and the late season (Jan).I have seen those 180+ deer just haven’t gotten the opportunity for that shot,and that is part of the reason I go back year after year.I have confidence the 180+ whitetail will happen in my lifetime just have to keep at it.
So if you want a top quality hunt this is the place to go,take my word for it,I highly recommend.

Hunt Info

Date of Hunt
2013 - 2019
Successful Hunt
Yes
Animal Hunted
White tail deer
Type of Hunt
Fully Guided
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments