Welcome to Kemper County, Mississippi, and some of the best hardwood and pine forests for Whitetail and Turkey hunting. Just bring your clothes, your license, your weapon, your ammunition, and get ready to enjoy your hunt. We'll tend to everything else. Fine bucks are taken every year by our hunters
Here we have Fine Folks and Good Hunting . . . I'll be back!"
Brenda Valentine, America's First Lady of Hunting, of Buchanan, Tennessee, took a Pope &Young class buck with us.
Our lodge has 10 spacious bedrooms, each with private bath, comfortable lodge meeting areas, and our highly rated dining, we offer you comfort and hunting convenience not found at other lodges. In fact, our facilities are used for family reunions, wedding receptions, and corporate dinners and meetings. . . Victory dinners of fresh turnip greens, fresh candied sweet potatoes, seasoned field peas, pork tenderloin, sweet coleslaw, corn bread, dinner rolls, iced tea, and a dose of strawberry shortcake, are to die for..
Length of Hunt Bag Limits
3 Full Days 1 Buck $995.00
5 Full Days 2 Bucks $1,495.00
6 Points or Better on Bucks
Length of Hunt Bag Limits
3 Full Days 1 Buck $1,195.00
5 Full Days 2 Bucks $1,795.00
8 Points or Better on Bucks
The minimum legal buck in the State of Mississippi is 4 points, but to keep on providing the quality bucks we produce it is a minimum of six (6) points or better for primitive weapons hunting, and eight (8) points or better for gun hunting. We charge a penalty for taking a buck less than the minimum and for wounding game that cannot be recovered. Quality deer aren’t produced unless the property is managed correctly and that is of high importance on this property.
Turkey Hunts - $295.00 ($US) per day. Two day minimum with one gobbler allowed per two day hunt. Guided hunts are $100.00 per day extra.
On all the above hunts, we furnish the hunt, all meals, transportation to and from the hunting area, and a guide for placement in the hunting area.
• Airport - Meridian, Mississippi. Airport pickup and delivery charges are $30.00 per airport trip.
• There is an additional charge for non-hunting guests traveling with hunters. Non-hunting guests
are not allowed to accompany hunters into the woods under any circumstances. Please contact
the lodge for more information.
Important Other Business, please note:
• A 50% deposit is required to book your hunt. N
• No refunds of deposits or fees.
• No delays or extensions for foul weather (We are all subject to the weather!)
• All Mississippi game laws are enforced.
• Mississippi hunting licenses can be purchased by following this link to the Mississippi
Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
• You can also obtain your hunting license by calling 1-800-5-GOHUNT
• Mississippi Law requires all residents and non-residents born on or after January 1, 1972 to
complete a hunter education course before purchasing a hunting license. Proof of completion
will be required. Obtain your Mississippi hunting license through the link above, prior to
arriving for your hunt!
• Prices are subject to change without notice. Your 50% deposit and written confirmation from us
is your only assurance or your reserved date and hunt arrangements!
Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, & Parks
1505 Eastover Dr.
Jackson, MS 39211